Login   Register
 Login    Register
2016-03-03 ARIYNBF: Ski Trips, Mean Girls and Special Guest Little Esther
jovialjackee
Net Wt. 12 OZ (340g)

Little Esther joins us while Greg becomes one with the sea this week for an episode in which we determine the worst age and discuss who was a mean girl and who was tormented by mean girls. We also chatted about Daniel and my recent ski trip, the burden of being God's gift to the slopes, Southern Utah accents, the road trip from hell, tampon strings, super uncomfortable layers, Jeff waking up with a bug up his butt and so much more. Plus we did a round of just me or everyone and talked about this week's adoptable dog Cameron who's waiting for you at the Downey Shelter.

http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3 ... 16_MBF.mp3

phpBB [video]

wco81

Amazon links are driving enough revenue to buy new studio equipment.

And they go on ski vacations to the Rockies, presumably flying there, maybe renting a car there.

Either podcast is doing okay or Daniel is a good earner.

jovialjackee
Net Wt. 12 OZ (340g)

wco81 wrote:Amazon links are driving enough revenue to buy new studio equipment.

And they go on ski vacations to the Rockies, presumably flying there, maybe renting a car there.

Either podcast is doing okay or Daniel is a good earner.

I think both. And they drove to Utah.

Harmony_Keane

What does Daniel do for a living? I just figure he's the breadwinner and Alison's a housewife with a hobby-job. (Not knocking that, that describes me as well, ha ha). Do their sidekicks get paid? It would seem weird to me to have a bunch of people come over and help you out once a week but yet you get all money earned from the show.

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

Write comic books or something.
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

H-Wood wrote:What corruption?

jovialjackee
Net Wt. 12 OZ (340g)

Harmony_Keane wrote:What does Daniel do for a living? I just figure he's the breadwinner and Alison's a housewife with a hobby-job. (Not knocking that, that describes me as well, ha ha). Do their sidekicks get paid? It would seem weird to me to have a bunch of people come over and help you out once a week but yet you get all money earned from the show.

Daniel works in the entertainment industry for a production company, I think. And he seems to do pretty well; I think he mentioned a significant promotion last year.

I don't think she pays the sidekicks, which I agree is weird.

Stockholmsyndrome
All roads eventually lead to Hitler

Gotta work for free, then you make the big bucks.
SharonNeedles wrote:My soul is a bottomless pit of spite.