Login   Register
 Login    Register
2017-03-20 ARIYNBF: Kira Soltanovich
Der Lobo
Yall loosers

My favrid Alisonism of the Ray episode? Putting an offer in for a house and then fretting over it until you convinced yourself that you don't like the house afterall and you back out of the offer. Who does that?

Chef Lorena Garcia
I'd also advise against stealing a baby

Der Lobo wrote:My favrid Alisonism of the Ray episode? Putting an offer in for a house and then fretting over it until you convinced yourself that you don't like the house afterall and you back out of the offer. Who does that?

Was the Adam-Ray stuff interesting?

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

Der Lobo wrote:My favrid Alisonism of the Ray episode? Putting an offer in for a house and then fretting over it until you convinced yourself that you don't like the house afterall and you back out of the offer. Who does that?

:shock:
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

Digital Blackface wrote:why are you all so stupid?

Der Lobo
Yall loosers

Chef Lorena Garcia wrote:

Was the Adam-Ray stuff interesting?

Not sure what has been covered on the official show, but Ray did go into some details. But mostly around what happened not necessarily why. He doesn't seem to hold a grudge but is rather relieved. Hope his new DTR pod works out. Comparing the Ace setup to a plantation rather than the pirate ship was amusing.

Overall a lot of meandering of the conversation and non finished thoughts. not really surprising given the participants ...

Der Lobo
Yall loosers

Hypermotard wrote:

:shock:

Because
SMH

HuellHauser
alright, calm down internet

Didn't know David Hunstsberger was on this now.
beeney wrote:my vagina and asshole felt like it exploded open.

Huell's Haberdashery Hangout Hour: The Podcast