Login   Register
 Login    Register
Carrot Top on PSS
Burt
SEG is correct

Worthy ep to listen to even if you don't usually get PSS. Lots of funny showbiz anecdotes with the self effacing redhead, CarrotTop. I'm 53 minutes in and have not yet heard any goofball Randian political stuff. Just fun showbiz stories. Recommended.

1780's Guy
Omnipotent Ramrod

THIS PODCAST STILL EXISTS!?

Yours,
Carolla Digital
Follow @CarollaBoards for updates & news! -- TWITTER ME @1780sGuy
Feeney, to Dameshek (re: reading message boards): How 'bout you read your daughter a book? "Oh, no no no, I gotta see what 1780's Guy said." [Daves Of Thunder, Episode 60]

Burt
SEG is correct

1780's Guy wrote:THIS PODCAST STILL EXISTS!?

Yours,
Carolla Digital

I swear, I don't understand about half of your posts, Guy. You post weird non sequitur sentence fragments and complain about the ACS. Penn's Sunday School is part of "Carolla Digital". I make a complimentary post about a podcast on the Carolla network and you shit on it. What's your point?

1780's Guy
Omnipotent Ramrod

Sorry, just trying to make the point that a fairly new listener to Adam's main show would have no idea that Penn has a show on Adam's network.

Apologies, Burt, didn't mean to fluster you.
Follow @CarollaBoards for updates & news! -- TWITTER ME @1780sGuy
Feeney, to Dameshek (re: reading message boards): How 'bout you read your daughter a book? "Oh, no no no, I gotta see what 1780's Guy said." [Daves Of Thunder, Episode 60]

Burt
SEG is correct

Peace.

Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

Carrot Top is actually pretty good as a guest. I haven't listened to this PSS yet as I'm about 20 behind with other higher priority shows I'm listening through, but will get to it someday.