The Resume - Starring Chris Laxamana
jovialjackee
Net Wt. 12 OZ (340g)

Hypermotard wrote:Anyone did listening?

Not yet, but I look forward to listening! /lullf

jovialjackee
Net Wt. 12 OZ (340g)

2016-01-07 RESUME: The Watercooler #005

Matt Fondiler, Gary Smith, Nick Davis, and I get hydrated at the watercooler. I talk about fishing and why I dislike Cards Against Humanity. Gary considers taking himself out to lunch before watching Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Nick recalls going school-shopping and revs up 'The Engine' for one last ride in 2015. And Matt watches all eight Harry Potter movies. Beers: Golden Road Brewing 329 Days of Sun Lager; Golden Road Brewing Better Weather IPA

http://serve.castfire.com/audio/2652793 ... _id%3D2771

PlaysByEar
Paul Shaffer Swagger Jacker

Have you listened to all of the watercooler eps? Any good?

jovialjackee
Net Wt. 12 OZ (340g)

PlaysByEar wrote:Have you listened to all of the watercooler eps? Any good?

Haven't listened to this one yet, but yes. They're very good. Not as good as new ARIYNBF, but entertaining.

Dont Tell Ray
world's greatest no-goodnik

any good scoop, poop or dramz?

jovialjackee
Net Wt. 12 OZ (340g)

They mock their boss sometimes, like asking Gary to google something stupid during the show. That can be fun.

Chubrolla

Be sure to tune in for lots of hot Gary talk about his "close personal friends" Brad Williams and David Wild in this latest Watercooler.

Make of that what you will.

jovialjackee
Net Wt. 12 OZ (340g)

The Watercooler #007

Matt Fondiler, Gary Smith, Caelan Bean, Nick Davis, and I drink up at the watercooler. I talk about the new Cloverfield movie and my neighbor downstairs. Gary shares some information on the iPad Pro, curved TV's, and the Tesla Model X. Matt reminisces about getting 'iced.' Caelan recalls going to a gay bar. And Nick talks about dealing with peer pressure in 8th grade. Plus, we all discuss our favorite shots and drinks. Beers: Mike Hess Grazias, New Belgium Fat Tire

http://serve.castfire.com/audio/2660691 ... _id%3D2771

jovialjackee
Net Wt. 12 OZ (340g)

I'm falling out of love with the Watercooler episodes. It's becoming a little too bro-y, with not enough funny. And apparently Dawson is a part of the gang now.

Cosmo
Unfuckable Fly (aka Tex)

Regarding the Lynette interview. I really enjoyed it. She discusses her background (of which I didn't know much about) and good stuff about her early days with Adam. It's worth a listen in my 'pinion.

Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

Cosmo wrote:

Regarding the Lynette interview. I really enjoyed it. She discusses her background (of which I didn't know much about) and good stuff about her early days with Adam. It's worth a listen in my 'pinion.

What about her time as a high powered TV executive?

Geoffy_1_2

jovialjackee wrote:I'm falling out of love with the Watercooler episodes. It's becoming a little too bro-y, with not enough funny. And apparently Dawson is a part of the gang now.

Yes it is getting way to bro'd out. I posted on - that board we do not speak of here- to get the girlfriends to come on once in a while and chime in. The post just turned into an assassination of Gary Half Tard so I don't think I got through. Oh well, bro on.

jovialjackee
Net Wt. 12 OZ (340g)

Geoffy_1_2 wrote:Yes it is getting way to bro'd out. I posted on - that board we do not speak of here- to get the girlfriends to come on once in a while and chime in. The post just turned into an assassination of Gary Half Tard so I don't think I got through. Oh well, bro on.

Where was this? Link please!

jovialjackee
Net Wt. 12 OZ (340g)

jovialjackee wrote:
Geoffy_1_2 wrote:Yes it is getting way to bro'd out. I posted on - that board we do not speak of here- to get the girlfriends to come on once in a while and chime in. The post just turned into an assassination of Gary Half Tard so I don't think I got through. Oh well, bro on.

Nevermind - found it. https://www.reddit.com/r/AdamCarolla/co ... rs_corner/

For me, the problem isn't that it's all guys, but that they talk about annoying things in a douchey way. ("Oh! Let's hear another story about how this Nick guy got blackout drunk and woke up with another mysterious black eye! HAHAHA HILARIOUS!") I'm just not into it.

lurkilou

jovialjackee wrote:
jovialjackee wrote:

Nevermind - found it. https://www.reddit.com/r/AdamCarolla/co ... rs_corner/

For me, the problem isn't that it's all guys, but that they talk about annoying things in a douchey way. ("Oh! Let's hear another story about how this Nick guy got blackout drunk and woke up with another mysterious black eye! HAHAHA HILARIOUS!") I'm just not into it.

Same here. I listened to a few episodes when it started but I couldn't get into it. I liked the old Thursday gang a lot, so I'm not sure why they are more annoying in this group (even Chris & Matt, who were my favorites in the old format), other than being around chicks (one of whom doesn't curse) probably took the edge of their bro-ness.