Login   Register
 Login    Register
The Adam and Dr Drew Show: Post-October 13, 2013 Generic Thread
Neil T
Dead chuffed

Unless someone wants to post show threads, please use this generic thread to post any thoughts you may have on TAADS posted on or after October 13, 2013.

For the first post about each episode in the thread, please post which show you are referring to, so we all know wassup. e.g. "RE: October 13 TAADS" or whatevs.

Shoulder Roll
done been crypto-mod'd, bitch

You're disappointing three people out there Neil. I hope you can live with that.
The Roll!!!!!!!!!

Orlando Cepeda: "Orestes Minoso was the Jackie Robinson for all Latinos; the first star who opened doors for all Latin American players. He was everybody's hero. I wanted to be Minoso. Clemente wanted to be Minoso"

1780's Guy
Omnipotent Ramrod

This is what the late stages of depression look like - thanks for being so courageous, Kneel.
Follow @CarollaBoards for updates & news! -- TWITTER ME @1780sGuy
Feeney, to Dameshek (re: reading message boards): How 'bout you read your daughter a book? "Oh, no no no, I gotta see what 1780's Guy said." [Daves Of Thunder, Episode 60]

Shoulder Roll

1780's Guy wrote:This is what the late stages of depression look like - thanks for being so courageous, Kneel.

If he was that courageous he'd LISTEN to these shows. He's sending out other brave soliders off into the hotzone. "The target...is...somewhere over that ridge...Godspeed."
The Roll!!!!!!!!!

Orlando Cepeda: "Orestes Minoso was the Jackie Robinson for all Latinos; the first star who opened doors for all Latin American players. He was everybody's hero. I wanted to be Minoso. Clemente wanted to be Minoso"

Neil T
Dead chuffed

I do archive all the TAADS. If someone recommends one as worth listening to, I do listen. I think the last one was Brad with WULLiams.

Shoulder Roll

Neil T wrote:I do archive all the TAADS. If someone recommends one as worth listening to, I do listen. I think the last one was Brad with WULLiams.

You'll be waiting a while.
The Roll!!!!!!!!!

AndyD

what a dissapointment. My favorite show of all time loveline, to my least favorite show of all time The Adam and Dr Drew Show. and the gall to demand people donate to the show because its better than therapy.

good riddance

bevis rundgren

Oddly, now that there's not a dedicated thread for it, 86 was the first episode of this I've been able to listen to all the way through. There's just such a weird tone to Adam's voice in this pod (in general, not just this episode). It's like condescending and jaded and defeated by the society we've crafted. I have a theory that since it's recorded early in the day, the Mangria has not yet been uncorkedtwisted.
Bad ass poster, subverting the zeitgeist through gestalt modalities™

poochies uncle

Shoulder Roll wrote:
1780's Guy wrote:This is what the late stages of depression look like - thanks for being so courageous, Kneel.

If he was that courageous he'd LISTEN to these shows. He's sending out other brave soliders off into the hotzone. "The target...is...somewhere over that ridge...Godspeed."

Looks like Neil has lost his grit!

What's next, are gonna stop focusing on family and education.

Neil T
Dead chuffed

#087: You Wanna Be Jimmy Kimmel?
Posted:Wed, 16 Oct 2013 12:00:00 PDT
Adam and Drew are back together this week and Adam opens the show with a long story about the change that has occurred in work ethic over the years, citing a recent move Gary made on the trip to Portland and Seattle. Adam also tells a contrasting story about a Porsche driving gentlemen he met at the Bellevue Mangria tasting.
MEDIA ENCLOSURE: http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3 ... ewShow.mp3

Let me guess... the lackey working for free at a late-night show has no work ethic because he wanted to have a drink (something his boss does at EVERY show, whether he's driving or not and whether he has kids in the car or not) and the Porsche-driving rich guy has a great work ethic.

OK, no need to listen. WULL, TB can listen and tell us all anyhoo. He is the designated listener.

Shoulder Roll

Neil T wrote:
#087: You Wanna Be Jimmy Kimmel?
Posted:Wed, 16 Oct 2013 12:00:00 PDT
Adam and Drew are back together this week and Adam opens the show with a long story about the change that has occurred in work ethic over the years, citing a recent move Gary made on the trip to Portland and Seattle. Adam also tells a contrasting story about a Porsche driving gentlemen he met at the Bellevue Mangria tasting.
MEDIA ENCLOSURE: http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3 ... ewShow.mp3

Let me guess... the lackey working for free at a late-night show has no work ethic because he wanted to have a drink (something his boss does at EVERY show, whether he's driving or not and whether he has kids in the car or not) and the Porsche-driving rich guy has a great work ethic.

OK, no need to listen. WULL, TB can listen and tell us all anyhoo. He is the designated listener.

Gary probably wanted a bottle of water or something. Hey Neil, does TB get some monetary compensation for listening to this noise, or are you taking advantage of TB's Carolla OCD to listen to every show on the network?
The Roll!!!!!!!!!

Neil T
Dead chuffed

No, Gary did want to get hammered at the show and not drive the van back to the hotel, which I can see is an issue, but I'd like to hear his side (although I won't be listening to ARYAN-BF).
The fact that Adam gets drunk while at work every day seems not to be a factor.

TB gets paid in closets.

Shoulder Roll

Neil T wrote:No, Gary did want to get hammered at the show and not drive the van back to the hotel, which I can see is an issue, but I'd like to hear his side (although I won't be listening to ARYAN-BF).
The fact that Adam gets drunk while at work every day seems not to be a factor.

TB gets paid in closets.

Well, Gary will never have the work ethic as the guy in the Porsche Adam doesn't know.
The Roll!!!!!!!!!

mutual disinterest
you may be excited, but no one else cares

what a waste, that the ep with the Kimmel title started with a LOOONNNNNGGGGG rehash of the Portland trip, the same shit we'd already heard on the main show.
why is this a separate podcast again?
"Mutual Disinterest, you are one witty person. I won't even try to duel with your cleverness. You have bested me, and I kneel before your greatness."

"if You flash a girl you pay her 300,000, If she flashes you, you pay her 20 bucks."

Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

mutual disinterest wrote:what a waste, that the ep with the Kimmel title started with a LOOONNNNNGGGGG rehash of the Portland trip, the same shit we'd already heard on the main show.
why is this a separate podcast again?

Because Adam has no idea what a podcast is or podcast listener habits.

Here's a hint: If they like you they listen to all of your shows.