Login   Register
 Login    Register
The Adam and Dr Drew Show: Post-October 13, 2013 Generic Thread
Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

AndySmith wrote:
HowWouldIKnowThat wrote:Did they actually do a gamergate episode? There's no way Adam has any concept of what that's about.

I imagine Adam's take was something like,

Look, why are adults getting so upset over video games? Is that for kids? If you are an adult and play video games...nay...know the name of a video game there's something wrong with you. Now I'm pissed

Heh. Pretty much.

A woman called to get their take on it. Neither A or D knew anything about it. And Drew said "I work at CNN and haven't heard anything about this". The chick that called kept saying it's a free speech issue and they kept shutting her down with "who gives a shit?"

I agreed with them.
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

Neil T wrote:Ow, my balls are on fire. etc.

Harmony_Keane

wco81 wrote:So the latest episode is pulled from the vault, back from 2002.

Even with DAG as guest, they took a lot of calls.

So weird hearing them interact with callers so much. And Adam didn't go off on long jags either.

Just listened to this. Is there a reason why they played this? I thought there must have been something Adam had said on it that related to something going on today, but nothing I could pick out. I fast-forwarded though a lot of it though, because DAG yelling really grates on my nerves. It's from 2002 and I swear it seems like I JUST heard this episode not too long ago, DAG whining about breaking up with his girlfriend.

Dont Tell Ray
world's greatest no-goodnik

MY HONEY BUNNY BANGED HALF OF HOLLYWOOD

wco81

Oh it's only townies yelling racial epithets.

Oh unless there's been violence, it's no biggie.

That's right, let people yell away, because that isn't going to lead to violence.

lovelinefan
I don't have a dog and I don't like french fries

Dont Tell Ray wrote:MY HONEY BUNNY BANGED HALF OF HOLLYWOOD

Lol - that episode was one of DAG's best.
Lovelinefan ain't nothin to fuck with

JustAWasteofMyTime

Today we learned that blacks don't like jews because when blacks bring up slavery, jews "one-up" them with the Holocaust.

If Adam said this 20 years ago, Ray and Chris would have beat the shit out of him....right?

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

No. They have a sense of humor.
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

Neil T wrote:Ow, my balls are on fire. etc.

Dont Tell Ray
world's greatest no-goodnik

Random LL from 2003:
Ace complaints that he is tired after doing late night JKL shoot and party, then had to drive to San Diego to shoot something for MTV, and has to get up early next day
Drew: "Didn't you used to yell at me for working too much?"
Adam: "Shut up, Drew!"

appleshampoo
Apples | Ham | Poo

Dont Tell Ray wrote:Random LL from 2003:
Ace complaints that he is tired after doing late night JKL shoot and party, then had to drive to San Diego to shoot something for MTV, and has to get up early next day
Drew: "Didn't you used to yell at me for working too much?"
Adam: "Shut up, Drew!"

It's amazing some of the foreshadowing you pick up on listening to CLL. That's a good one.
Hypermotard wrote:I regret that ask.

wco81

Extended rant about his DVD distributor failing to stock Amazon.

Screaming at the top of his lung at times.

You'd think it was the govt, not some private business, that he presumably hired to do this work.

All over 100-125 units a day in sales.

And then someone calls about how to deal with workplace political correctness. Why ask Adam, he hasn't worked in a regular workplace. But Adam is telling him to go from cubicle to cubicle and refuse to do what their employer told them to do?

Like he'd tolerate a similar action from his flunkies.

Stockholmsyndrome
All roads eventually lead to Hitler

Don't they regularly not do what he tell's them? Hence the t-shirt and slogan.
HuellHauser wrote:I don't get the beaver

wco81

So the Promescent dick spray guy again.

Dr. Drew claimed on this episode that he doesn't get a cent from Promescent.

And then asked we don't do commercials for them do they?

Yet Adam is having him on all the time. Had him on ACS this week.

So what's the angle, Adam is making a lot of money from his shows, why would he give free air time away?

It's funny this guy calls lasting long intimacy. Then cites some stats, average guy lasts under 6 minutes, average woman requires over 18 minutes of intercourse for "intimacy."

Then you have all these surveys where most women say they need direct clitoral stimulation.

That said, it's not being dismissed out of hand by medical professionals:

Even without those trials, Promescent remains the only FDA-approved, lidocaine-based spray with absorption technology that doesn't require a prescription. And absorption is key: It improves efficacy and reduces transference to partners, according to Stahl.

"My overall impression is that Promescent is an effective treatment for delaying ejaculation, and is particularly useful in men who do not want to take daily oral medication," he says.

http://www.businessinsider.com/promesce ... er-2014-11

However, it's over $85 for a .25 ounce bottle and gets lukewarm reviews on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Promescent-Desens ... B00KPZ2EEU

iffin
I am the wife. Also, piss off.

I wish they would stop repeating the story about the MD/business partner of this guy and his horrible murder every time Promescent dude is on each Adam show incarnation. Let the poor guy rest in peace.

Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

iffin wrote:I wish they would stop repeating the story about the MD/business partner of this guy and his horrible murder every time Promescent dude is on each Adam show incarnation. Let the poor guy rest in peace.

DID YOU KNOW HE WAS SHOT BECAUSE OF MISTAKEN IDENTITY???????

iffin
I am the wife. Also, piss off.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhocking!