Login   Register
 Login    Register
Ray and Lorenzo Podcast General Discussion
kill your boss

Confirmed that D2 and Lorenzo are longtime buds. Ray going 1-15 in his picks last week.... Loving this show

Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

This 'ep'/'sode from this past weekend is one of the weirdest shows yet.

Lorenzo does a Howard Cosell impression the whole show (seriously).

D2 is on fire with some sexual jokes throughout.

Ray and Gary almost get into a fist fight when Ray said Gary is acting like Adam. Shit got real.

Gary is mumbling and slurring the whole show because he is dying of some disease.

Overall awesome 'ep'/'sode due to the extreme weirdness.

Shoulder Roll
done been crypto-mod'd, bitch

tardbasket wrote:This 'ep'/'sode from this past weekend is one of the weirdest shows yet.

Lorenzo does a Howard Cosell impression the whole show (seriously).

D2 is on fire with some sexual jokes throughout.

Ray and Gary almost get into a fist fight when Ray said Gary is acting like Adam. Shit got real.

Gary is mumbling and slurring the whole show because he is dying of some disease.

Overall awesome 'ep'/'sode due to the extreme weirdness.

That's what you get for listening to podcasts while you are huffing paint, Tard.
The Roll!!!!!!!!!

Orlando Cepeda: "Orestes Minoso was the Jackie Robinson for all Latinos; the first star who opened doors for all Latin American players. He was everybody's hero. I wanted to be Minoso. Clemente wanted to be Minoso"

Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

Oh my Lord Lord Lord Lord Mmm Hmmm. The show has been booted off based network they didn't bring in the big bucks so they got the boot Gary had to push Carolla to let them have a final show before the Super Bowl so they could finish out the season.

They're talking about moving the show to another network but don't think that's going to happen

This post was dictated to my phone and I'm not going to correct too much on it

1780's Guy
Omnipotent Ramrod

LOLOLOL

Good thing Drew had Ray on the DDP to promote R&L, recently.

Both Adam and the shows he boots from the network seem to think that podcasts are a lot more complicated/expensive than they are.
Follow @CarollaBoards for updates & news! -- TWITTER ME @1780sGuy
Feeney, to Dameshek (re: reading message boards): How 'bout you read your daughter a book? "Oh, no no no, I gotta see what 1780's Guy said." [Daves Of Thunder, Episode 60]

Heymaaannn!

Didn't yet give this one a chance but I hope this doesn't sour any relationship with Lorenzo to the point where he doesn't do Ace on the Roof any more. Hope Ray at least got his $75 per ep on this show...

MoreJacuzziThoughts
You don't understand. Hopefully you will; in time.

Getting rid of this harmless podcast is pretty dumb.
backsack wrote:Going there right now, and I'm going to talk about you so hard.

Neil T
Dead chuffed

Page scanner say: PODCAST DELETED!

AndyD

the show couldnt survive in the offseason . it wasn't any good when there was football to talk about, what would they have in june?

is there a thread for the ace on the roof? i thought i'd check in on it because i like hearing ray bust balls, but damn was it terrible. it was one of the last two. commercial, live read, and then ten minutes on gavin newsom? what the fuck? i guess i kind of get doing newson stuff on he main pod, but on the home bulding pod? and then ace begged for $5 a month to support this piece of shit. embarrassing for adam to put his name and almost beneath ray too at this point.