Login   Register
 Login    Register
Dranks
Hollywood
User avatar
....chubby, fat face, and B cups
 
Rank: User
Posts: 48,060 | Offline
Joined: Jul 28, 2008
I just had the best orange juice ever, from whole foods, freshly squeezed and bottled right there
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

lovelinefan
User avatar
I don't have a dog and I don't like french fries
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 14,999 | Offline
Joined: Feb 8, 2009

Great story
Lovelinefan ain't nothin to fuck with

appleshampoo
User avatar
Apples | Ham | Poo
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 8,767 | Offline
Joined: Aug 30, 2009

lovelinefan wrote:Great story

Compelling, and rich.
Hypermotard wrote:I regret that ask.

beeney
User avatar
Still don't like my under tittie
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 21,526 | Online
Joined: Jan 16, 2008

You like your OJ pulpy Jewdo?
JGdmn wrote:You are terrible at everything.

HuellHauser wrote:You're shoving a flashlight up you're twat

Hollywood
User avatar
....chubby, fat face, and B cups
 
Rank: User
Posts: 48,060 | Offline
Joined: Jul 28, 2008

No but I didn't mind it here
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

beeney
User avatar
Still don't like my under tittie
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 21,526 | Online
Joined: Jan 16, 2008

It's probably the healthiest thing you've consumed in years.
JGdmn wrote:You are terrible at everything.

HuellHauser wrote:You're shoving a flashlight up you're twat

VictoryGin
User avatar
Hehe - I can't even afford foreplay!
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 17,709 | Offline
Joined: Oct 28, 2012

Wish I could drink OJ...tastes so good, but always gives me agita.
backsack wrote:You're really fucking annoying today.
backsack wrote:Shut the fuck up already.
JustAnotherMike wrote:"We are doing the best we can with the resources that we have"

Dootson Grad
User avatar
it's two dimes thick
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 4,406 | Offline
Joined: Sep 18, 2013

I associate orange juice with the taste of vomit. I think it's because every time when I was young and threw up sick in the morning, I was throwing up my orange juice drank. Now I don't much like it.

Dootson Grad
User avatar
it's two dimes thick
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 4,406 | Offline
Joined: Sep 18, 2013

But anyway you enjoy.

appleshampoo
User avatar
Apples | Ham | Poo
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 8,767 | Offline
Joined: Aug 30, 2009

Dootson Grad wrote:I associate orange juice with the taste of vomit. I think it's because every time when I was young and threw up sick in the morning, I was throwing up my orange juice drank. Now I don't much like it.

Similar for me except because of alcohol. I drank a lot of screwdrivers my freshman year of college.
Hypermotard wrote:I regret that ask.

Dootson Grad
User avatar
it's two dimes thick
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 4,406 | Offline
Joined: Sep 18, 2013

appleshampoo wrote:
Dootson Grad wrote:I associate orange juice with the taste of vomit. I think it's because every time when I was young and threw up sick in the morning, I was throwing up my orange juice drank. Now I don't much like it.

Similar for me except because of alcohol. I drank a lot of screwdrivers my freshman year of college.


Plus the acidity of orange juice kind of merges with the taste of stomach juice (bile?) you throw up. I think the brain stores "vomit flavor" and "orange juice flavor" in a neighboring brain cell.

beeney
User avatar
Still don't like my under tittie
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 21,526 | Online
Joined: Jan 16, 2008

Thank you for all of this.
JGdmn wrote:You are terrible at everything.

HuellHauser wrote:You're shoving a flashlight up you're twat

Hollywood
User avatar
....chubby, fat face, and B cups
 
Rank: User
Posts: 48,060 | Offline
Joined: Jul 28, 2008

OJ tastes almost as good coming up as it does going down

Can't say that about everything
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

Dootson Grad
User avatar
it's two dimes thick
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 4,406 | Offline
Joined: Sep 18, 2013

beeney wrote:Thank you for all of this.


I PURPOSELY DID NOT GET INTO THE AREA OF FRENCH TOAST CHUNKS

Stockholmsyndrome
User avatar
All roads eventually lead to Hitler
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 3,661 | Offline
Joined: May 11, 2013

Hollywood wrote:OJ tastes almost as good coming up as it does going down

Can't say that about everything


Spaghetti + Jager = Twice the tasty time
HuellHauser wrote:I don't get the beaver

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests